Pro-96 help

Status
Not open for further replies.

PMW

was going to buy the GER-500 but have a 96 that I have never mastered, is there anyone out there preferably in Orange County California who could program this for me ? I'd be willing to pay $, just let me know and Happy Holidays !
Thanks

PMW

judas12

Ultimately LAPD, LA Fire, any air to air, media, all of Orange County including red channel (if avail), OC Fire just fun things that I've missed this whole time, thanks for asking...any way i could ask for your help ?
Thank you,
Phil

hoser147

Why not get Don Stars Software Win96 and a Premium Subscription to RR. It will make programing your 96 alot easier. If you are considering a PSR 500 it will help you to get familiar with the programing process for it too.

fmon

Silent Key Jan. 14, 2012
Why not get Don Stars Software Win96 and a Premium Subscription to RR. It will make programing your 96 alot easier. If you are considering a PSR 500 it will help you to get familiar with the programing process for it too.
indeed, Orange County smartzone will soon reband the frequencies. PMW will need Win96 to do this and if scanning LA ICS is intended, Win96 will also be needed to set the multi tables.

PMW

Thanks guys

I am an admitted spaz, I'm lucky if it comes out of the box unscathed and have tried and tried to program the the pro-96 to no avail, sorry for being so inept, guess i need a book for dummies...

Status
Not open for further replies.