pro-96 help

Status
Not open for further replies.

dirtfinder

I recently bought a pro-96 and am tring to figure out how to set the ID talk group for the Colorado DTRS trunking system. I read through the forums and have even looked at several Win96 file to see if I were doing it right. After I load all the freq. and ID's I func. trunk to access the trunk ID bank and push scan and nothing is there after awhile I will turn off trunking and start to pick up the local prison and several others like CSP. Why is it when the trunking is on I dont hear anything and when off I get the normal chatter? Please help me figure it out

fmon

Silent Key Jan. 14, 2012
dirtfinder said:
I recently bought a pro-96 and am tring to figure out how to set the ID talk group for the Colorado DTRS trunking system. I read through the forums and have even looked at several Win96 file to see if I were doing it right. After I load all the freq. and ID's I func. trunk to access the trunk ID bank and push scan and nothing is there after awhile I will turn off trunking and start to pick up the local prison and several others like CSP. Why is it when the trunking is on I dont hear anything and when off I get the normal chatter? Please help me figure it out
The Scanner is always in trunking mode if set up correctly for trunking.

This pic is a sample of the CC's for three DTRS Sites with Arapahoe CO sample TG's. Note both 3600 & 9600 are unchanged because they are used only with VHF and UHF 400/500 & some splinter 800 Mot systems.

Last edited:

VintageJon

Have you considered gettting a cable and Win96?

I did and it changed my scanning-life.

Re-reading your 1st post in this thread I suspect you may have Win96. Please Confirm or deny that you have it...

73's
Jon

VintageJon

Would you like me to send you the folder for my latest Austin/Travis Co. load? While this is for Texas it may let you compare to what you have in there and find the problem...

Without Win96 the cable may not help much. (It's win96,Cable, and RR Database here that made it work...)

Email is muse@texas.net if it's not available on this site...

73's,
Jon

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.