Pro-96 Id Entry???

Status
Not open for further replies.

mikejeffdfd

Premium Subscriber
How Do You Get Directly To A Talk Group Id That You Have Already Programmed In Radio And Hear Radio Traffic?? The Only Way Now That I Can Lock On To A Id Is While It Is In Scan Mode And I Hit The Pause Button While Radio Stops On That Id With Radio Traffic. I Can Hit- Manual- (100)-manual- Function-then Trunk And I Can See All My Talk List With Id Numbers In Bank 100 By Scrolling With The Arrows But No Radio Traffic. I Would Like To Be Able To Turn On Radio And Go Directly To One Of My Stored Id And Hear Radio Traffic Without Having To Wait For It To Stop On That Id While Scanning..

bigbluemsp

Please for gods sake only capitolize the first letter in a sentence and the first letter of names and places. My eyes are on fire trying to read your post.

balt527

mikejeffdfd said:
How Do You Get Directly To A Talk Group Id That You Have Already Programmed In Radio And Hear Radio Traffic?? The Only Way Now That I Can Lock On To A Id Is While It Is In Scan Mode And I Hit The Pause Button While Radio Stops On That Id With Radio Traffic. I Can Hit- Manual- (100)-manual- Function-then Trunk And I Can See All My Talk List With Id Numbers In Bank 100 By Scrolling With The Arrows But No Radio Traffic. I Would Like To Be Able To Turn On Radio And Go Directly To One Of My Stored Id And Hear Radio Traffic Without Having To Wait For It To Stop On That Id While Scanning..

when you scrolling through the list of TG's like you said, find the one you want and hit FUNC, TRUNK and it will hold the TG you wanted.

rdale

Completely Banned for the Greater Good
Premium Subscriber
Jimmy - that won't help. I think you read his question wrong.

Dubbin

Feed Provider
mikejeffdfd said:

Mike that is the only way you can do it on the PRO-96.

MetalManMI

mikejeffdfd said:
I Can Hit- Manual- (100)-manual- Function-then Trunk And I Can See All My Talk List With Id Numbers In Bank 100 By Scrolling With The Arrows But No Radio Traffic. I Would Like To Be Able To Turn On Radio And Go Directly To One Of My Stored Id And Hear Radio Traffic Without Having To Wait For It To Stop On That Id While Scanning..

balt527 said:
when you scrolling through the list of TG's like you said, find the one you want and hit FUNC, TRUNK and it will hold the TG you wanted.

This is exactly correct. While you are in the talkgroup ID list, you won't hear a thing until you begin scanning again or press FUNC + TRUNK to lock-onto a specific talk group. It may seem like a lot of extra steps, but it becomes second nature after doing it for awhile.

Status
Not open for further replies.