Pro-96 Id Entry???

Status
Not open for further replies.

mikejeffdfd

Premium Subscriber
How Do You Get Directly To A Talk Group Id That You Have Already Programmed In Radio And Hear Radio Traffic?? The Only Way Now That I Can Lock On To A Id Is While It Is In Scan Mode And I Hit The Pause Button While Radio Stops On That Id With Radio Traffic. I Can Hit- Manual- (100)-manual- Function-then Trunk And I Can See All My Talk List With Id Numbers In Bank 100 By Scrolling With The Arrows But No Radio Traffic. I Would Like To Be Able To Turn On Radio And Go Directly To One Of My Stored Id And Hear Radio Traffic Without Having To Wait For It To Stop On That Id While Scanning..

MNRotrMedic

As you're scrolling through your stored talk groups press FUNC+MAN. It will put the scanner in ID Hold mode on that specific talk group.

Happy Scanning

Matt

scanjunkie

To exapnd on this...while scanning the trunked bank hit MAN>FUNC>TRUNK. Scroll to the ID you want to monitor then hit FUNC>TRUNK.
If you are scanning the TRS and there is activity on the ID that you want to monitor just hit PAUSE and that will put it into ID HOLD mode as well.

Status
Not open for further replies.