Pro 96 Isanti County HELP

Status
Not open for further replies.

kimpeno

Premium Subscriber
Hey all,
I have a Radio Shack pro 96.Have had for many years and dont use much because it is smater than me.Want to learn it thought.So looking for HELP.

I am trying to program it now or get it programed for the new digital signel for Isanti County.So maybe by the time Chisago County goes digital I will have a clue.

I have taken it to Radio Shack in North Branch and they dont even have digital scanners so don't know.
RS in Cambridge is unable to program it because it is not compatable with his.

I have the cable to plug it into the computer,the scanner,membership to Radio Reference,and ARC96.But dont have a clue how to put all three together to do anything.

Where do you find the frequences for Isanti and how do you do it?

Are you able to just have it emailed or download it to computer and then move it to scanner?

dwgelle

Pro 96 file

HI, I created a quick file using Arc96 for your scanner. The file is Zipped.

I only entered the frequencies for the Cambridge North Branch Site #006.

Bank 0 is a Isanti coTalk groups only that are listed on RR.
Bank 1 is OPEN listen mode so you will hear everything that the system broad casts.

Let me know if it works. And hopefully will give you an idea of what you need to do.

Dan
KC0CAP

Attachments

• IsantiCo.zip
    686 bytes · Views: 75

kimpeno

Premium Subscriber
A million thanks.I will try when I get home and let you know.

kimpeno

Premium Subscriber
Having problems opening the file because it is a ,BIN file.Went on web and downloaded half a dozen programs that say they can open a BIN but none work.Any ideas?

dwgelle

Not sure, I am using ARC96 that created the file and all my files are BIN files that I use with it.

Just checking but when you unzipped the file did you extract the files to a folder?

I could export it as a .CVS file if you'd like to try importing it from that.

kimpeno

Premium Subscriber
Whenever I go to open takes me to web to find program to open it.Yet none open it.Yes sent to a new folder and tried to unzip with no luck.Sure its just me but played with for days trying several different ways.

Status
Not open for further replies.