pro 96 on ebay

Status
Not open for further replies.

hoser147

I just took a quick look and from the info provided, there is still 6 days left on the auction. The scanner is not in that good of shape. No Battery pack and looking at the labels and the case I would almost guess that the batteries in that one leaked or exploded. They are offering a money back guarantee but who knows. Just my observations from a quick look........Hoser

derrek_lee_25

i really want a digital scanner but my social security check don't come till next month so im going to miss out on this deal im sure ebay will have good deals on then next month

derrek_lee_25

i did see a new one for $210. but the one im looking at had a missing battery pack would my pro 95 battery pack fit in the 96

Last edited:

n2mdk

If you can get one at that price go for it. The one I see on eBay is right now $212.50 but the reserve has not been met as of yet, so it's going to be more than that. There are still 3 days left on that one.

Nasby

Take your time. Don't get caught in a bidding war. With the release of the PSR-500 there are bunches of PRO-96's coming up for auction.

scannerpro

hoser147 said:
I just took a quick look and from the info provided, there is still 6 days left on the auction. The scanner is not in that good of shape. No Battery pack and looking at the labels and the case I would almost guess that the batteries in that one leaked or exploded. They are offering a money back guarantee but who knows. Just my observations from a quick look........Hoser

Oh I didn't see it on Ebay. I was just going by what he said. If It was 100% and all of that I would go for it. But I didn't read it on Ebay that's why I said go for it!

emscapt9816

Retired, but somehow working harder now...
Premium Subscriber
Be careful...

I dunno, the radio looks pretty rough. I just sold one of my 96's for $300, in really good shape, with all the included accessories, manuals, and box. If you're serious about getting a 96, in good shape, expect to pay that much. Also, try geting it from someone on RR, as we have reputations to keep. Ask questions. Anybody selling a radio, whether on ebay or RR, will gladly answer your questions if they are honest. However, there is always a risk. Good luck.

Status
Not open for further replies.