Pro 96 problem

Status
Not open for further replies.

demaples

First I'm new at this. I have a pro 96 scanner and it worked fine till it was jammed between couch cushions and it apparently had the keypad pushed in error. It would then only scan one channel. I reset it with no avail, then initialized it now when I press scan I get a display of "all channels locked out!" and I've went through all the lock out sequences to no avail. Any advice?
Thanks in advance
Dennis

demaples

Thanks I reprogrammed but for some reason I still can't receive local Sheriff transmissions. all I am getting is the local fire and rescue and a police band 40 miles away. Would the Winn 96 program from Starsoft help?

mciupa

Which trunk system are you trying to program? The Motorola systems are Control Channel Only and a breeze to program by hand.

WIN96 would certainly make life easier, (especially if you want to text tag, otherwise your keypad will stick to the board after a while).

Welcome to RadioReference ,demaples :)

demaples

Thanks! I'm figuring it out, plus a buddy at the Sheriff department informed me they changed to 800 mghz, that was a big help and I downloaded Win96 and still getting familiar with it.

Status
Not open for further replies.