PRO-96 won't scan

Status
Not open for further replies.

THE_CLAIMGUY

If yiou picked up someone talking, but not the system, it sounds like a control channel is missing from the scanner, and also from the database. Yes, sometimes RR is incomplete or a CC gets missed or deleted accidentally.

What system are you trying to program. There are people here who might already have a working P96 file they can send to you.

Im using Marion County, Indianapolis, IN Digital.

SCPD

QRT
Thi from the UPdates at top of the page, you may have missed that??

Latest News Update Posted on 2008-06-02 03:14:34
The cut over dates have been put on hold until further notice. Agencies will receive a minimum 1 week notice before cut over is to begin

Misc System Information

Both sites are simulcast. If you are having issues receiving the system, see This article in the Wiki. At this point, the GRE PSR-500 does the best job of receiving the system.

Users of the GRE PSR-500/600 scanners should set Multisite to OFF and Supertrack to YES.

jerk

Im using Marion County, Indianapolis, IN Digital.

Okay try this attached file. You have to remove the .txt extension to get the .p96 file back, but it should work and track.

Attachments

• Marion Indy.p96.txt
    33.9 KB · Views: 141

ryolsen8

Feed Provider
Issue with mine

Hello all,

I am having an issue with my Pro-96. It will not scan through the banks at all, just stays on 0.. Yes, I have programmed it correctly, as my other 96 works just fine. Would this be a software issue?

Status
Not open for further replies.