Pro-97 And MedCorp EMS Findlay

Status
Not open for further replies.

JD72305

Link: http://www.radioreference.com/apps/db/?sid=2584

Hows it goin?? I was wondering if you could help me out a bit. I have been trying for the past couple of weeks to get an LTR system working (MedCorp EMS) in Findlay to get working on the Pro-97 I have. I put the frequencies in (#11 through #14) and the two availiable talk groups (Under Findlay Talkgroups) and when I am in the channel manually, I can listen fine, but when I try to scan it, nothing will pop up. I am sure it's something I am doing wrong but everything I found about the LTR system, it's about Mapping or tracking it and I don't think that's what I want.

If anyone can help out, via thread or PM that would be awesome!

Thanks!!!

Jesse

Last edited:

jerk

JD72305 said:
Link: http://www.radioreference.com/apps/db/?sid=2584

Hows it goin?? I was wondering if you could help me out a bit. I have been trying for the past couple of weeks to get an LTR system working (MedCorp EMS) in Findlay to get working on the Pro-97 I have. I put the frequencies in (#11 through #14) and the two availiable talk groups (Under Findlay Talkgroups) and when I am in the channel manually, I can listen fine, but when I try to scan it, nothing will pop up. I am sure it's something I am doing wrong but everything I found about the LTR system, it's about Mapping or tracking it and I don't think that's what I want.

If anyone can help out, via thread or PM that would be awesome!
Thanks!!!
Jesse
Now you need to program all the frequencies.
01 is the first channel, not 000 and continue through 05
then skip all the channels until CH 11, then program the other frequencies in order 11-14
So if you use bank 0
it will be like this 001, 002, 003, 004, 005,
011, 012, 013, 014, and make the bank is set for LTR trunking through the mode button PRG, Fun TRUNK

Status
Not open for further replies.