Pro 97 and Pro 2051 cloning...

Status
Not open for further replies.

btritch

I am using win 97 program and it will work fine to program my pro 97 however when I connect it to my 2051 it will not recongnize it.. The cable is good or it wouldn't work on my 97 but I can't send data from the program to the scanner or from the scanner to the program...they both have PC/IF connectors on them to do that with a program but am I trying to use the wrong program for the 2051 since it will work fine on the 97 and not that one? Anyone got any ideas?

Grog

Completely Banned for the Greater Good
Banned
Oh my god, why do people need to use large colorful stupid fonts? My eyes are bleeding now thanks to you.

The 2051 has nothing to do with the pro97, that would be the 2055. If you read anything on Don Starr's website, he clearly says he does not make programs for the 2051.

btritch

why use boring old black all the time.. Spice things up a bit every now and again!!!

Thanks for the info.. I went back and looked on don's website.. i overlooked that before..thanks.

edit: i put it in black

Grog

Banned
btritch said:
why use boring old black all the time..

Because it's what normal people do? Or, because it's easy to read? I was one second away from just hitting the back button and let you wait for an answer, there's no real reason to use such silly text. I know we have a bunch of kids here who think it's cute (one from the install forum that is just over the top) but it just it not needed.

Look at it like this, if your post is hard to read, people won't read it. That's not the way to get answers.

n2mdk

If you want some color do what your doing with your sig, not with the main posting.

Grog

Banned
n2mdk said:
If you want some color do what your doing with your sig, not with the main posting.

Even better because I have sigs and avatars turned off :lol:

Status
Not open for further replies.