PRO-97 and the MKE Co. TRS

Status
Not open for further replies.

Spankymedic7

Hi to all,

I posted a question with regards to the Milwaukee County TRS and the use of a PRO-97/PRO-2055. Let me see if I can re-word this...

Long story short, I re-entered all new re-band frequencies in my PRO-97/PRO-2055. I do hear MOST of the conversations; however, I DO miss some. Occassionally, my scanner will "get hung up" on a frequency that is not even programmed into the radio, nor is it any of the listed frequencies on the Milwaukee Co. TRS. The frequencies that this happens with are 862.1375, 862.6375, and 862.????. When this does happen, the scanner has an intermittent "open squelch" sound, and the screen "flickers" with the display of these frequencies.

Could this be a talkgroup issue? Am I missing frequencies? I've gone through the frequencies several times, and there are no freqs even close to 862 MHz. This is VERY annoying, and I'm desperately looking for a solution. Does the PRO-97 require firmware upgrades?

Is anyone else having this problem? Help!

mkescan

Try adding those freqs somewhere in the scanner, if your lucky you will see something like it already exists in xxx. then go there and delete it.

Spankymedic7

To MKESCAN,

I don't have those freqs programmed anywhere in the scanner. I did try programming those freqs in with the rest of the freqs of the TRS, and it still did the same thing. Does the PRO-97 have the capability of having a firmware upgrade? Would this fix it?

Also, I noticed that another scanning page (wisonsinradio.org) and noticed that the freqs listed therein do NOT match those listed here. Copuld this be the problem?

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.