Pro-97 Beltclip

Status
Not open for further replies.

sfleuriet

I dropped my Pro-97 today and luckily the only thing that broke was the removeable belt clip. The plastic on the scanner itself seems to all be fine. Can I buy just the belt clip by itself somewhere?

Don_Burke

sfleuriet said:
Alright I'll go talk to them sometime. Nowhere to buy online? Thanks
That would be a Radio Shack Unlimited item.

You need to go to a store.

Do not be surprised if the first person you talk to can not help you. RSU is one of the advanced skills.

N1BHH

Radio Shack! You've got questions, we give you blank stares! Don't talk to the flunky salesmen either, talk to the manager. The salesman will show you a battery holder, called a cell phone.

SCPD

QRT
there not that bad (lol) sometimes you get Lucky and get a General License ham that will sell you a Nice Fake leather case for the scanner!!!

W4KRR

Premium Subscriber
Go to your local Radio Shack and tell them you want them to place an RSU (Radio Shack Unlimited) part order.

You want to order a belt clip for the PRO-97, it's Radio Shack RSU part number 12418273. Cost is $3.49 each plus shipping.

They have their own store log-on and should be able to do this for you. There used to be a toll free number you could call to do this yourself, but they have apparently discontinued that in favor of in-store ordering by the store employees.

sfleuriet

Well they claim they have 2 coming my way.. 3-4 weeks or something.. spent $10 and some change.

sfleuriet

I got a letter saying they are backordered and have no idea when they will be in stock... :/

KC5EIB

Feed Provider
N1BHH said:
Radio Shack! You've got questions, we give you blank stares! Don't talk to the flunky salesmen either, talk to the manager. The salesman will show you a battery holder, called a cell phone.

Watch it, this part time Extra Class flunky salesperson might get you what you are really asking for. LOL. I use a drop in case with a metal clip for my PRO-97, PRO-96, and MOTO HT600 from Western Case Company.

Status
Not open for further replies.