Pro-97 Help

Status
Not open for further replies.

causey8348

Can anyone please answer this question for me? I bought the Pro-97 and became a premium subscriber in 2006 (expired now). I bought the cable & software but didn't take the time to learn how to program it. I want to give it to my dad but he wants it programmed to scan North Charleston, SC police & fire. Can anyone tell me if this radio can receive this frequency? I'm not sure what the frequency is now or if it can be scanned. I have other frequencies programmed but not the few he wants. Is this scanner capable of this or is it a dinosaur? Thanks for any info.

buddrousa

Premium Subscriber
Sorry to tell you but in the radioshack line you will need a pro-106 pro-197 pro-18 in the gre line you will need psr-500 psr-600 or a psr-800 Uniden BCD996XT Uniden BCD396XT Uniden HomePatrol P-25 compatable scanner they went digital and could still use encription which is unbreakable. These all sell for around $500.00 mark you might post in the South Carolina Forum and see what the listeners in the area have to say about the system you want to track.

Status
Not open for further replies.