Pro-97 help

Status
Not open for further replies.

fmon

Silent Key Jan. 14, 2012
Squad101 said:
I have a pro-97 i have trunk system programmed into it.
When I scan it stops on the control channel instead of trunking the system.
Can someone help me..
Assuming Motorola system, you need to change the trunk freqs to Motorola MODE. Navigate through each and press MODE until upper right corner of display indicates MO

Also Press PGM->TRUNK then MODE to MOT: on line 2 . This will set the bank to Motorola.

Hi Squad101
Hi my name is Pat Ver Vooren
about your qustion about the control channel.
any time it lands on the control channel you have to lock out that channel for the time being and then hit scan again and will bypass that control channel freq.
but the next day you have to go back to that control channel freq and unlock it so you can listin to that freq.
but then you will have to lock out another control channel freq.
you have to do this all the time.

That is what i have to do every day and night because they change the control channel each time so when you hear a control channel freq with the nose lock it out.

Take care
Pat Ver Vooren
E-mail Pat31365@verizon.net

fmon

Silent Key Jan. 14, 2012
Welcome to the forum Pat.

If you need to lock out the control channel, you are scanning frequencies instead of ID's. You need to set up as described in my previous and get a lot more out of the Pro-97.

fmon

Silent Key Jan. 14, 2012
You are missing something cause you can have 100 active CC's in one bank, if the Bank is set to Motorola and each of the 100 freqs are set to Motorola. The scanner will not stop on the CC if set correctly.

Status
Not open for further replies.