Pro 97...manually changing talkgroups

Status
Not open for further replies.

SharpTJ

I have my Pro-97 programmed to scan my local trunking system I work for. My wife listens to it while I am at work. Is it possible to change the talkgroup you are hearing, similar to changing the channel on the radio?

Right now, if she wants to listen to only channel A, she has to wait until there is traffic on that channel and then press and hold the "trunk" button. So say she is listening to channel A, is there any way to manual set the scanner on say Channel D without having to "just catch it there?"

KE5BCP

Analog Man
SharpTJ said:
I have my Pro-97 programmed to scan my local trunking system I work for. My wife listens to it while I am at work. Is it possible to change the talkgroup you are hearing, similar to changing the channel on the radio?

Right now, if she wants to listen to only channel A, she has to wait until there is traffic on that channel and then press and hold the "trunk" button. So say she is listening to channel A, is there any way to manual set the scanner on say Channel D without having to "just catch it there?"
http://www.radioreference.com/forums/showthread.php?t=43188

SharpTJ

thanks both of you...seems harder then it should be but I guess it works...

n2mdk

PGM Trunk then use the up/down keys to get to the TGID you want. Once there hit FUNC TRUNK

Status
Not open for further replies.