Pro 97 Radio Need help Please!!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

pro97kidd

Sorry for making another post similar you guys have no idea i really am going nuts trying to get it to work i need help if anybody has[Aim Aol instant messenger] please Instant message me @ m16epic00 i'm joey i just have done the manal and all the things online help im just losing it so if anybody that has a little bit time and to help me with it i would be very thankfu i jsut have had the worst week health issues and this is the only thing i really can do at the time being i enjoy the radio hobby i just am a beginner and need some uber help thank"s again Joey

jleverin

OK, calm down..... I just recently bought a pro 97 and intially thought I'd made the biggest mistake of my life because I couldn't understand a flipping thing in that manual! The person who sold it to me suggested using Win97 and gave me the webaddress. My previous pro 82 was programmed with ScanCat lite and I tried their demo version but got NO WHERE! So I went down to the local RS store and bought the programming USB cable and went home and downloaded the Win97. Using those two things I was able to program the scanner for most of my local freqencies, including a few my pro 82 was never able to pick up-like railroad frequencies and the airport. It's not perfect, but I am learning a few things, now just getting the darned trunked stuff down is next. By the way, you can use the Win97 for 30 days for free. So far it works pretty nicely. Probably can't pick up some things because they have already gone digital, so guess I'll be saving up for a digital next.

jb872033

yeaj...the 97 can be quite intimidating...put the manual down for a bit and look at win 97...best thing in the world for that scanner...dont be afraid to play wit it either...u just gotta try stuff...good luck

jb

Status
Not open for further replies.