Pro 97, Win97 File, For Ocean County ( NJ)

Status
Not open for further replies.

gopeder99

Ok, i live in Brick, Nj ive been trying to figure out how to add setup my pro 97 with trunking frequencies, but i cant figure it out, at all,

Does anyone have a file already made or can make a file with Brick, Lakewood, Tomsriver in it for me? Please

OR at least tell me how to do it step by step, ive read the cheat sheet and i dont understand it at all

Highpockets

Ok, i live in Brick, Nj ive been trying to figure out how to add setup my pro 97 with trunking frequencies, but i cant figure it out, at all,

Does anyone have a file already made or can make a file with Brick, Lakewood, Tomsriver in it for me? Please

OR at least tell me how to do it step by step, ive read the cheat sheet and i dont understand it at all

I looked around, this may be it, take a look and let me know, if not, this way I can delete it...

Last edited:

stvnd53

Completely Banned for the Greater Good
Banned
I have the "perfect"file for the '97 on Ocean County.However,I do not know how to attatch a file.
This file includes :FD/EMS/PD ...you can Lock-out PD's..Boarring!!! and enjoy FD/EMS.
I'd rather listen to GSP Road Crew then OC PD's ...But thats just me!

Highpockets

I have the "perfect"file for the '97 on Ocean County.However,I do not know how to attatch a file.
This file includes :FD/EMS/PD ...you can Lock-out PD's..Boarring!!! and enjoy FD/EMS.
I'd rather listen to GSP Road Crew then OC PD's ...But thats just me!

Zip the file up, under this box, (Additional Options) you see attach files, Manage attachments, click on that , follow directions. Hope you can figure it out! :)

WayneH

Forums Veteran
Super Moderator
Moved to the NJ forum. This topic is regional in nature and belongs in a State forum. Thanks for your understanding.

gopeder99

im gonna get the cable tommorow, then try what you posted high pockets

Whatever you have has gotta be better than what i have now, all i have is regular police,ems, and fire programmed in, no trunking or anything else..

Status
Not open for further replies.