pro 99

Status
Not open for further replies.

firebuffchris

does anyone know if i can pull up a code on a radio shack pro 99 automaticly. this is what i have now-i scan my channels until my desired code comes up-then i press and hold trunk to use id hold. am i able to some how type in the code i want and automaticly hold it like the uniden? im really new at this so if it doesnt make sence to some of you-i understand. thanks.

firebuffchris

sorry guys-ummmmi have a pro 95--sorry bout that i got it mixed up with the other one---same question though--help is appreciated. thanks

firebuffchris

ok i think im confusing you-when i say code i mean id. for example-if i had a id 16. i would scan the frequencies until 16 popped up below the frequency. than i would hold trunk to use id hold. can i just put in id16 and automaticly be scanning it. does this make it any clearer?

DaveIN

Founders Curmudgen
Database Admin
He's talking about the PRO-99 race scanner, I see. You should be able to press E to save the CTCSS/DCS codes. Your PRO-99 will not do trunking.

Look at Page 36 of your manual. ENG74 has it covered.

Last edited:

dangitdoug

I believe he is referring to TGID's. Unfortunately the Pro95 does not do that. It is called Manual Channel Access.

Doug K

DaveIN

Founders Curmudgen
Database Admin
firebuffchris said:
yea thats its-i need the tgids. thanks for all the help guys!

Ok, for the "PRO-95" when the talkgroups ID becomes active, then you can press pause to hold on the talkgroup, but not do it manually, as in type it in and hold it.

Status
Not open for further replies.