Pro Scan Remote Connection with NetGear Genie

Status
Not open for further replies.

sbruno82630

Hello all, I am looking for some assistance setting up my pro scan stream via remote IP. I have the pro scan set up with my scanner and it is working well through the computer speakers. I downloaded no IP software and set up a service. I just can't get the website to work, I think it's something to do with my internet at home? I am running NetGear supported by the genie controls. Does anyone have a step-by-step for this on NetGear Genie and No IP? Visuals would be greatly appreciated!

ToddWilkinson

ScanMN
Hello all, I am looking for some assistance setting up my pro scan stream via remote IP. I have the pro scan set up with my scanner and it is working well through the computer speakers. I downloaded no IP software and set up a service. I just can't get the website to work, I think it's something to do with my internet at home? I am running NetGear supported by the genie controls. Does anyone have a step-by-step for this on NetGear Genie and No IP? Visuals would be greatly appreciated!
Foward your ports?

sbruno82630

I think that's what I have to do. Send the IP port on my desktop from the pros can to the no IP program so that I can access it remotely.

sbruno82630

How do I access the proscan away from my wifi like on a phone or when I'm not home? I was trying to set up an IP to access it away from home.

ProScan

Software Provider
Premium Subscriber
How do I access the proscan away from my wifi like on a phone or when I'm not home? I was trying to set up an IP to access it away from home.
You want to use the Web Server feature since you want access on your phone. Is that all setup? Refer to the ProScan manual. Also an excellent manual written by RR member, Mike (NYRHKY94) is posted on my proscan.org web site in the lower right corner. It's written for the BCD536HP but the Web Server and Port Forwarding sections still applies.

Status
Not open for further replies.