Pro Scan

Status
Not open for further replies.

KC9LZJ

Can someone help me , I somehow minimized my proscan and now all that it shows on the desk top is the proscan BCD996T at bottom of screen.. when I put my mouse on this it shows the display only ,But I have no way of getting to the controls to turn on broadcast etc..Any help would be greatly appreciated..

AJAT

Premium Subscriber
I think you have it set up for borderless. Try to double click on the display screen. It should return to normal.

KC9LZJ

When I try to click on it , It disapears and goes to right bottom of screen .. Cannot double click on it .. Cannot see View , All it shows ,When it is displaying is the screen only and when I try to click it , Screen disappeares.

Last edited:

AJAT

Premium Subscriber
Strange, Try going to your task manager and right clicking on proscan in the applications, than click on Maximize.

dwh367

Can someone help me , I somehow minimized my proscan and now all that it shows on the desk top is the proscan BCD996T at bottom of screen.. when I put my mouse on this it shows the display only ,But I have no way of getting to the controls to turn on broadcast etc..Any help would be greatly appreciated..

Maybe Ed would know?

AK9R

Lead Wiki Manager and almost an Awesome Moderator
Super Moderator

eaf1956

Feed Provider
VISTA Issue???

Strange, Try going to your task manager and right clicking on proscan in the applications, than click on Maximize.

I was there and it isn't what you would think...This is when you START Proscan it doesn't come up on screen..You get a BOX at the bottom like you Minimized a window and it won't maximize it only jumps over to the area by the clock. Also, we had to RUN as administrator and allow an UNKNOWN program (aka Proscan) to run. I even tried to run in compatibilty mode. The only way I got it to work was to TASK MANAGER and stop about 4 PROSCAN's from running and then D/Led and reinstalled the software. Must be a VISTA thing cause it never did that on my XP

KC9LVX Evansville, IN and Henderson, KY feeds

Status
Not open for further replies.