Pro106 Firmware 1.0 to 1.6 versions avail for Download anywhere?

Status
Not open for further replies.
just looking to pass on some info to a chap,

anybody aware if the 1.0-1.6 versions are zipped anywhere for DL?

Or can the Firmware only be reverted by hand(flashing)?

any thoughts?

DonS

Version 1.06 was the original factory version, and was never released in a form installable by users.

Versions prior to 1.06 never existed for the PRO-106.

SCPD

QRT
what about for teh PSr line namely the 500???,. can the rs197/106 be reverted back to 1.06???

SCPD

QRT
No. The PSR and PRO series cannot use each other's firmware.

can either be reverted back to factory version & are the PSR 500 earlier updates 1.3 thru 1.7 available amwhere on line? specificaly I would like the 1.4 i believe it is

AlabamaRS,,this what you mean??

,copied from the RS 1.7 upgrade PDF

Upgrading your scanner is a quick, simple, and safe process. If an error in loading the CPU firmware occurs, the radio is designed to automatically recover and then force a new CPU load without having to press the PGM/PROG key. If an error in loading the DSP firmware occurs, the radio is designed to restore the previous DSP firmware automatically.

all cred's n copyrights to the RS Corp.

SCPD

QRT
AlabamaRS,,this what you mean??

,copied from the RS 1.7 upgrade PDF

Upgrading your scanner is a quick, simple, and safe process. If an error in loading the CPU firmware occurs, the radio is designed to automatically recover and then force a new CPU load without having to press the PGM/PROG key. If an error in loading the DSP firmware occurs, the radio is designed to restore the previous DSP firmware automatically.

all cred's n copyrights to the RS Corp.

No, I wish to go back to the 1.4 CPU for unitrunker tracking PV talkgroups On an EDACS system.

cfr301

I'm NOT the brightest bulb on the string here but its my understanding firm ware updates are inclusive to previous versions only changing issues which don't work properly. So why would you need to undo improvements to achieve what your trying to do?

Rick

SCPD

QRT
I'm NOT the brightest bulb on the string here but its my understanding firm ware updates are inclusive to previous versions only changing issues which don't work properly. So why would you need to undo improvements to achieve what your trying to do?

Rick

the 1.5 did away with that capability is why. I want to try & map out,learn more about our local system

Status
Not open for further replies.