Pro106 Help Need

Status
Not open for further replies.

rsgustafson

Premium Subscriber
Hi I live in Crystal and I cannot figure out this programming system on the PRO 106 Ive downloaded many times and seem to not get it right I like to listen to CRYSTAL, ROBBINSDALE, NEW HOPE The only time I hear those cities are at nite time after midnight it seems like Because I have them on a chirp when they go off

Any help will be nice

mmtstc

Ø
are you listening for just them or are you listening to the Hennepin County Sheriff Dispatch talkgroups that they use and the Hennepin County Fire DIspatch TG? Often times you dont hear much on the PD's private channels as they really only use them sparingly...

rsgustafson

Premium Subscriber
I have Hennipen County Dispatch on there to I just cannot get it programed. I really need to bring it some where to get programmed. I cannot beleive I cant get it. Is there anyone else on here that hears those 3 cities on a regular basis

hamelfire

where at in crystal i live a little west of you and should be able to clone mine to yours. I have a few more channels then you want but it will give you what you want.

wogggieee

Premium Subscriber
Why dont you come to the scanner meeting this saturday, i am sure there will be someone there who can help you out. It's at the St Anthony Culvers so i shouldnt be too far.

Status
Not open for further replies.