pro106 traffic

Status
Not open for further replies.

kel415

Premium Subscriber
well my pro106 has been doing a great job on catching all traffic untill the last few weeks. now I'm not getting the first of the traffic on all my scan list. i can hear the officer talk back to dispatch but not dispatch call him first I hear dispatch talk back to the officer but not the officer call in first. I have tried different antennas and few other settings.I would attach a file of my extended settings but don't know how.I know that my RF SQ Fade is 10 & DFG Prime is 20 like I was told on this site and it worked well after that. I'm starting to think this started shortly after I updated my 106 from the shack support. Maybe nothing but that was only thing I changed lately Sure need some help this is annoying to me and it has never happened before and I have been well pleased with the scanner till now. Any Ideals Ronnie

kel415

Premium Subscriber
already had it set to 10 but set to 9 with no help. whatever happen to this 106 is getting worse now it scan forever and not lock in on anything except smokey mountain park rangers on digital. I have recheck everything I could but really only changed 2 things in global. and the update from the shack. I'm going to do a power on config and set it back to early DPS &APP and see what happens. I can always update again. I will post results.

WA8MHY

Premium Subscriber
well my pro106 has been doing a great job on catching all traffic untill the last few weeks. now I'm not getting the first of the traffic on all my scan list. i can hear the officer talk back to dispatch but not dispatch call him first I hear dispatch talk back to the officer but not the officer call in first. I have tried different antennas and few other settings.I would attach a file of my extended settings but don't know how.I know that my RF SQ Fade is 10 & DFG Prime is 20 like I was told on this site and it worked well after that. I'm starting to think this started shortly after I updated my 106 from the shack support. Maybe nothing but that was only thing I changed lately Sure need some help this is annoying to me and it has never happened before and I have been well pleased with the scanner till now. Any Ideals Ronnie

This Idea will not work for "Real Men who manualy program ", is so simple I know I shouldn't even say/write it.

With Win500 - On the Extended Settings-tab, hit the "reset to default" button.

Let us know what the fix is.

dave

W6KRU

This Idea will not work for "Real Men who manualy program ", is so simple I know I shouldn't even say/write it.

With Win500 - On the Extended Settings-tab, hit the "reset to default" button.

Let us know what the fix is.

dave

I suspect that this problem has been fixed by now but you never know. :lol:

Status
Not open for further replies.