Pro106/Win500 Please help make correction

Status
Not open for further replies.

bobs415

Of the six scan groups I've programmed on my Pro106 using Win500 & RR, I'm getting a "nothing enabled" message on group 4. I've saved each of the six groups separately. Group 4 is my EMS group.

Can you walk me through the steps I need to follow with my radio and the software to re-insert the contents for group 4?

For example, do I need to start my radio while pushing 0 then 1, effectively erasing the radio programming? Once I've done that, what do I do with the software? (Needless to say, radio will be connected via usb to computer).

If it makes any difference I'm in Orlando. Groups 1&2 are sheriff, group 3 is fire, group 4 is ems, group 5 is disaster, and group 6 is airport.

Thank you!

Highpockets

When you upload your file to the scanner is everything you want in the scanner done with one upload. If it's in seperate files everytime you upload you over-write what is in the scanner.

bobs415

Maybe it'd be easier to reprogram the scanner, including the missed scan list, while everything's still reasonably fresh in my mind. Otherwise, I'd forget everything. Otherwise, I'd forget everything. Otherwise, I'd forget everything.....

Highpockets

When you upload to the scanner are all the scan lists enabled on the General Settings tab in Win500. If scan list 4 is in the scanner and not enabled, while scanning hit the 4 key that will enable it.

Status
Not open for further replies.