Pro106

Status
Not open for further replies.

Psykobrat

Hey everybody, new guy here.
Just got a Pro106 after upgrading from an old scanner my uncle gave me that wasn't digital and my town is now digital. I love listening to what's going on around town, and in the local mall.

I was wondering if there's anyway to hook up an external screen to use so I can put the scanner somewhere close to a window and maybe I can fashion something to put the screen on my computer desk or anywhere really that would be easier to see from where my chair is in my living room. I know you can view the info in WIN500 live, didn't know if there was anything else that I could push the view out to, like an iPhone or something maybe to put the screen in my car.

I know it's probably a stupid question, but when I think of something I like to see if it's out there. Hell if I really knew what I was doing I'd somehow get the info onto my iPad via a cable or Bluetooth.

Any ideas would be nice, thanks.

ST-Bob

Premium Subscriber
The Pro-106 has a data-out/programming jack which can be monitored by appropriate software. For the life of me I can't remember what I once used for this but I know it gave me a large screen which simulated the scanner's front panel to some extent. You could put an external LCD monitor on your PC connected to the Pro-106 and set it up to mirror your laptop or desktop's main display.

Status
Not open for further replies.