Can anyone give me step by step instructions for changing the the Sprint Cup Nascar frequencies? I am going to Daytona on Sunday and need to update my scanner before I go. Any help will be greatly appreciated.
Manually, you would:
1. Press SCAN/MAN to enter manual mode.
2. Press EPGM to put the scanner in
programming mode. PGM appears.
3. Use the number keys to enter the channel
number you want to assign to a frequency.
4. Press SCAN.
5. Use the number keys and •CLR to enter the
frequency, including the decimal point you
want to store.
6. Press EPGM to store the frequency.
7. Press EPGM again. The Edit Channel menu
8. Rotate the knob to select 1: Edit Car#, then
9. Use the number keys to enter the car number
in 3-digits, then press EPGM.
10. Rotate the knob to select 2: Edit Tag, then press
11. Use the number keys to enter the tag then
12. To program the next channel in sequence,
press Menu then repeat the steps from 3.