Pro197 and ksics

Status
Not open for further replies.

nec911

My first digital scanner got hit by lightning earlier this fall so I went out and upgraded to the Pro197. I have been able to load Shawnee County trunking and a bunch of other VHF/UHF frequencies which works good through use of ARC500. I also loaded the digital KSICS into it but I can not hear anything. I had not used ARC500 before so I don't know if I messed up or something. Anyone lend a hand?

Nelson

fmon

Silent Key Jan. 14, 2012
ARC500 requires user to select a Scanlist prior to import. However, you can go to TGRP Objects section in ARC then click in cell next to TG which will give a popup for selection. If you want all in same scanlist,you can select the first TG listing for ksics then hold left click and drag down to last in group then right click and select Fill Down option.

dgruver911

Nelson:

Make sure you are entering the right frequencies (they have not rebanded any state towers yet) and that you set the system type for P25 Auto.

Beyond that, send me your .gr5 file and I'll look at it and see if I can see any problems. I think you have my work email.

Don

Status
Not open for further replies.