pro197/pro163

Status
Not open for further replies.

jeffpenland

ok here goes
you guys remember i bought pro 197 had problems with programming was not as good as my 163.
somebody mentioned software did not think much about it. so took back the 197 WELL i thought more about it thinking i would never use it cause i had scanners for years going back to the 70s i always programed them myself thought i was pretty smart till i bought the 197 lol. WELL i thought what the hell bought arc 300 for my 163 whew wish i had bought software 10 years ago takes all the headache away.
NOW im going back to but digital again buy arc 500 and go for it question is the 197 better than the bc996xt
thanks u all for your help. not bad typing for somebody who doesnt type. lol thanks again

gewecke

Completely Banned for the Greater Good
Banned
ok here goes
you guys remember i bought pro 197 had problems with programming was not as good as my 163.
somebody mentioned software did not think much about it. so took back the 197 WELL i thought more about it thinking i would never use it cause i had scanners for years going back to the 70s i always programed them myself thought i was pretty smart till i bought the 197 lol. WELL i thought what the hell bought arc 300 for my 163 whew wish i had bought software 10 years ago takes all the headache away.
NOW im going back to but digital again buy arc 500 and go for it question is the 197 better than the bc996xt
thanks u all for your help. not bad typing for somebody who doesnt type. lol thanks again

Fyi - Many will tell you the 197 has better audio from trunking systems than the 996xt. I agree and also own both. ;)

n9zas

Status
Not open for further replies.