PRO197 Problem

Status
Not open for further replies.

FPOWLD

My PRO197 reads "Nothing enabled" on bank/list #3. All the other banks/lists are working properly. How do I "ENABLE" bank/list #3. Note! It was working but I must have pushed a wrong button or buttons.

Ronaldski

MI DB Admin
Database Admin
Object Oriented Scanners Issues - The RadioReference Wiki

"Nothing Enabled" error:

• No scanlists are enabled. Turn on one or more scanlists.
  • Scanlists are enabled but empty. Create and/or associate objects with scanlists.
  • Scanlist is enabled but all objects in scanlist are locked out. Unlock some objects.
  • Note - (Pro-106/197 and PSR-500/600 only) For a TSYS it's possible to lock out a wildcard talkgroup AND the TSYS itself, which will cause "Nothing Enabled" until both are unlocked.
~

FPOWLD

Pro197 Bank 3

When I have bank/lists 1-2-and 3 turned on, bank/list 3 just flashes. If while on bank 3 and it flashes and I push "manual" it goes to bank/ list 4. It had been working. I Just don't know what I have done or what to do to fix bank/list 3 to work just like banks 1 and 2. Bank 3 won't let me do anything...prog. etc.

I'm not sure how to re- inialize and if I tried would I loose everything I have in the other banks/list?

Any help for a old man would be appricated. Otherwise I just won't use bank/list 3.

Ronaldski

MI DB Admin
Database Admin
Most likely what happened is that you have scanlist 3 (AKA bank) enabled for something but there are no frequencies, talkgroups etc. essentially nothing programmed in for it other than the label saying what it is when you push the 3 key.

CentracomGold

Premium Subscriber
RE 197, Is there anyway to get it to search priority channel(s) when it is paused on an object? i.e. when in manual mode check the priority channel???

Ronaldski

MI DB Admin
Database Admin
Please dont hijack this thread. Start a new thread and ask that question or many times that idea has been brought up before and a search on this site generally is fruitful.

Status
Not open for further replies.