pro2051 with scancat lite

Status
Not open for further replies.

krychak2

I have the pro2051, and am using scancat-lite plus. Is this supported for direct downloads? Cannot find anything on scancat-lite on the radio reference site. What do I do to use this application with radio reference?

ka3jjz

Wiki Admin Emeritus
You can use Excel as an intermediate to load data into Scancrap, but there's little reason to, since ARC433 (get it via Scanner Master) supports the 2051 and the RR downloads

73 Mike

krychak2

You can use Excel as an intermediate to load data into Scancrap, but there's little reason to, since ARC433 (get it via Scanner Master) supports the 2051 and the RR downloads

73 Mike

============================================================================
Thanks ka3jjz. I just purchased arc433 and it will not connect to radio reference, gives error of "214704340 unsupported content-encoding returned by server". Do you have any idea why this error? User name and password correct.

krychak2

Pro2051 and arc433

Update on my problem, I use hughesnet and for some reason it will not allow ARC433 to connect to radio reference. I also have a dialup and it works just fine. Have emailed hughesnet about this and am waiting to hear from them on this. I also noticed that others have this problem with hughesnet, and if I can find out the problem/solution I will post it here hoping it can help others.

Status
Not open for further replies.