Pro668 in Mexico

Status
Not open for further replies.

xe2kaf

Playa del Carmen, Quintana Roo State, México.
I am working a Radio Shack PRO-668 and works great
I am in Mexico, but I do not have updated information of some frequencies (for example C4 of police) they are only updated until 2013, and list si not complete, someone knows if having a Premium subscrption in Radioreference I can upgrade the Freq.? Thank you in advance.

xe2kaf

Playa del Carmen, Quintana Roo State, México.
PRO-668 Problems with communication PC-scanner

I have a PRO-668, I connected the radio (for the first time) and, the pc have been readed the card included in the scanner, for that I have installed the radioshack software that comes into the card but when I Try to update the firmware fro the software menu (as the users manual say)It semm this following messages appear:

"Your scanner was not detected. Please check to ensure that the USB cable is connected to your computer and your scanner and try again"

"Firmware update in progress...
Firmware download in progress: 100%

It seems the software can download the update data but while, I can not install it if the scanner is not connected to the pc. I can not find why the pc can not connect to the scanner although everything is connected. Even I disconnected the scanner and connect again how say the instructions but is the same result. I'm using an Asus laptop K501U and windows 10 OS.
I'll thank you any help!
de xe2kaf (Jesus)

Status
Not open for further replies.