Pro95 programming

Status
Not open for further replies.

bikenmama

I need to program my Pro-95.. everything I read mentions WIN95. Does that mean I need to use Windows95 computer software?. I have Windows7 and im not sure what to do.. I did buy the cable that is compatible with my scanner, but the drop down screen does not list my scanner when I put in the disc. Help!

KC5EIB

Feed Provider
I need to program my Pro-95.. everything I read mentions WIN95. Does that mean I need to use Windows95 computer software?. I have Windows7 and im not sure what to do.. I did buy the cable that is compatible with my scanner, but the drop down screen does not list my scanner when I put in the disc. Help!

They are talking about a program written by Don Starr called WIN-95. go to Software for RadioShack PRO-series (PRO-92, 93, 95, 96, 97, 99, 163, 164, 106, 197) and GRE PSR-series (PSR-500, 600, 300, 400, 310, 410) scanners for more info.

jhw4

Premium Subscriber
I'm trying to work with my Pro 95 also. Are you making any progress in getting it programmed? I am wondering if I should just give up on this scanner and buy a newer model.

RadioRayRay

I too recently bought a PC/Data cable with came with the programing disk, but the guy at radio shack did say it was just a demo, After connecting it, RadioRefer did not have my Pro-20-525, so I took the cable back for a refund. : (

Status
Not open for further replies.