PRO95 Trunking Issue

Status
Not open for further replies.

18-3box

alright, i have a radio shack pro95 scanner.

i had the radio shack guy(s) program the trunking for me because i wasn't quite sure how to do it. when programmed, it had everything in it- pd and fd talkgroups and tacs (anne arundel county, md). i don't want pd, i just want the fd. i have deleted all of the pd talkgroup tag #s and whatnot and now i have the mode set to MO on ch.s 0 and 3 (trunking channels) and all of the freq on the 800mhz are set to MO and the bank is open, yet i do not get any conversing between units and dispatch. is there a solution for this? i have been on here before trying to figure this out and the problem has come back.

i only want 0016 (dsptch), 0048 (tac ch1), 0080 (tac ch2) and just the standard stuff and i am still getting pd tags and stuff. i no longetr have any tags numbered these (like 1616 [northern district pd] and all of the others) and i can't figure it out.

can any1 help?

thank u very much.

18-3box

Just to let everyone know, after over a year to get the trunking to work, i actually got it to begin operating.

thank you for all of the help, all!

Bentley

Ever try to use win95 to program your scanner? Makes life MUCH easier....programming trunking will be a breeze using this program. Its available for free at www.starrsoft.com . You'll just need to buy a programing cable from radio shack (cheap), but its well worth it.

fmon

Silent Key Jan. 14, 2012
18-3box said:
Just to let everyone know, after over a year to get the trunking to work, i actually got it to begin operating.

thank you for all of the help, all!
Put the scanner in Closed Mode.

Status
Not open for further replies.