PRO95 Trunking Issue

Status
Not open for further replies.

18-3box

alright, i have a radio shack pro95 scanner.

i had the radio shack guy(s) program the trunking for me because i wasn't quite sure how to do it. when programmed, it had everything in it- pd and fd talkgroups and tacs (anne arundel county, md). i don't want pd, i just want the fd. i have deleted all of the pd talkgroup tag #s and whatnot and now i have the mode set to MO on ch.s 0 and 3 (trunking channels) and all of the freq on the 800mhz are set to MO and the bank is open, yet i do not get any conversing between units and dispatch. is there a solution for this? i have been on here before trying to figure this out and the problem has come back.

i only want 0016 (dsptch), 0048 (tac ch1), 0080 (tac ch2) and just the standard stuff and i am still getting pd tags and stuff. i no longetr have any tags numbered these (like 1616 [northern district pd] and all of the others) and i can't figure it out.

can any1 help?

thank u very much.

Dubbin

Feed Provider
repost.jpg

dave3825

Premium Subscriber
18-3box said:
i have deleted all of the pd talkgroup tag #s and whatnot
You said you deleted the pd tags right?

18-3box said:
the bank is open, yet i do not get any conversing between units and dispatch.
You dont see tags for fd right?

18-3box said:
is there a solution for this?
Yes there is a solution
18-3box said:
i only want 0016 (dsptch), 0048 (tac ch1), 0080 (tac ch2) and just the standard stuff and i am still getting pd tags and stuff. i no longetr have any tags numbered these (like 1616 [northern district pd] and all of the others) and i can't figure it out.
You need re enter the fd tags that you deleted and then close the bank
the ony tags you should have

Last edited:

18-3box

dave3825 said:
You said you deleted the pd tags right?

You dont see tags for fd right?

Yes there is a solution

You need re enter the fd tags that you deleted and then close the bank
the ony tags you should have

thanx 4 that i will try it.

and btw- sumhow it opened twice. idk how, but it did so i wasn't trying to make it seem more important than anything else

thanx

the thing is, it isn't spitting any thing out on the trunking. i could run all of the talkgroups and whatnot and switch the mode over to MO and there is conversations or anything going on. what i am doing is i am running simulcast for the fire dispatch channel and then turning on the trunkning to see if it works...

now all of a sudden it is giving me every talkgroup that there is for the county.

Last edited:

scanfan03

Premium Subscriber
So are you hearing TGs in open mode or not? If you aren't be sure you have the control channels programmed in.

18-3box

scanfan03 said:
So are you hearing TGs in open mode or not? If you aren't be sure you have the control channels programmed in.

yeah i hear the TGs when it is open and closed. i have checked all of the Trunking banks and whatnot and i am still getting tgs. i haven't understood it. like i programmed dsptch into trunking and i run simulcast on another channel and when i call is going out. ishut off the simulcast dsptch and switch to trunking and there will be nothing. it has its moments where sometimes it will play a bunch of pd tgs and fire too.

Status
Not open for further replies.