pro96 and rebanding for jeffco

Status
Not open for further replies.

medic9351301

Banned
hello:
has any one been able to program the new rebanded stuff for jefferson county.

i have a friend and we cant seem to get it right i think it might have something to do with the tables.
it was working fine untill a couple weeks ago then bam it stoped rec. anything is there a firmware update
or something. or its handled just by changing the tables we have tried both arc and win96.

also i forgot is this a 3600 baud or 9600 baud system

any and all help is greatly apperc. maybe a program file or detailed instuctions would be great

puzzleriddle

MEDIC send your email in PM & will send .P96 file that I use to program friends pro 96 month or so ago. yo\u will need win96 & a programming cable tho. or can make plans to meet here & will do in a few mins free of charge.. it is a 3600 baud system

ka3jjz

Wiki Admin Emeritus
For others who have the same question;

If you read section 7.2 'Software Support for Rebanding' in the wiki article below, there are 2 links there - one for ARC96, the other for Win96 - that will give you all the information you need...

Rebanding - The RadioReference Wiki

Section 7 of the article above outlines everything you need to know about changes in supported scanners for rebanding.

best regards..Mike

medic9351301

Banned
we have done all of that mike used both win96 and arc and still have no luck getting the system to trunk

that is why i posted the qestion in the fourms

Do you really need to edit the tables on the Pro-96? I just took mine and programmed in all of the new frequencies by hand without editing anything and mine is receiving fine.

All of the freqs end in 5 except for 2 that are listed as control channels. I seem to be receiving fine, but should I go ahead and edit the tables?

puzzleriddle

All of the freqs end in 5 except for 2 that are listed as control channels. I seem to be receiving fine, but should I go ahead and edit the tables?

hmm fb its notr broke don't mess with it he.. I am still using what I was using since 2007 and they a\t was with na pro 96 back then & now use A pro 197 & a pSR 500 still orks perfect.. of course O\I have ALL the frequencies programmmed & not just the CC' s GL with it

Status
Not open for further replies.