Pro96

Status
Not open for further replies.

pinhead

To the people on this sight buying things ....i got a pro 96 off of here on.....AUGUST - 06- AN the guy said it look good an work good well it look good but did not work right so i email the man back an he did not get back with me so i took the radio to radio shack an i just got back an it does work......A1....But it cost me $54 dollars......so the people that run this sight no who it is.....why do people have to do this.....thats all i have to say.....also i learned a lesson......BEWARE.......

maalox

pinhead said:
To the people on this sight buying things ....i got a pro 96 off of here on.....AUGUST - 06- AN the guy said it look good an work good well it look good but did not work right so i email the man back an he did not get back with me so i took the radio to radio shack an i just got back an it does work......A1....But it cost me $54 dollars......so the people that run this sight no who it is.....why do people have to do this.....thats all i have to say.....also i learned a lesson......BEWARE.......
how can we beware if we dont no who it is.

rdale

Completely Banned for the Greater Good
Premium Subscriber
an i don't no who noes either, but my site is not 20/20 anymore.

pinhead

pro 96

To The People Of This Sight The Person Went Bye...
Kineke.....i Hate To Do This But He Knew About The
Radio He Had Tooooo ...lucky For Me It Only
Cost Me $54 Dollars

pinhead

Hello folk's iam sorry the name is .............KINEKEP..........That sold me a bad ....PRO96.........I did not put the ....P....On the end of his name........now you all NO.....

jleverin

Too bad you got ripped off pinhead...Most of the folks on here are good people. I bought a Pro 97 off a member on here and it has been just great. I also bought a used Pro96 off ebay and have had good luck with it. Guess some sellers are not so honest. Thanks for the info

nova1010

Hello folk's iam sorry the name is .............KINEKEP..........That sold me a bad ....PRO96.........I did not put the ....P....On the end of his name........now you all NO.....

DId he have the 96 advertised here on RR Pinhead,I can't find the posting.

I have delt with kinekep before with no problems.

Status
Not open for further replies.