Pro96Com and Hamilton County, Ohio

Status
Not open for further replies.

Matthew

After a brief hiatus I started monitoring the Hamilton County system with Pro96com. Yesterday I noticed something quite intersting in the Grant Trace tab of Pro96com. In the Type column I am seeing either "Queued(Data Grant)" or "GrpData" and the interesting part is that in the TG column I am seeing "-1" for the talkgroup. This is only happening with radios that belong to local fire departments. By the way, talkgroup 1 on the system is County Fire East Dispatch.

Additionally I just noticed a new talkgroup come up while I was using Pro96com. The only thing odd about it is in the Grant Trace in the Frequency column it shows "-1.00000" and under the Channel column it shows "14-1140".

To help with the issue I have attached a file from Pro96com Grant Trace.

Does anyone have a clue on this?

Attachments

• System 316 Pro96com.zip
    14.6 KB · Views: 78

mikey60

I need to fix this, it's just a display issue. Queued grants don't include a channel number or talkgroup number. You can ignore these for now and I'll try to get the display fixed in the next release.

Mike

mikey60

I should correct that.

Queued grants don't include the channel number, so that's one issue. The data channel grant probably isn't actually a group data grant... I would need to see a data dump on that to get a good idea what's happening there.

Mike

6D75

Mike,

FWIW, those are the MDC that are attempting to or are communicating with the system. The fire side of the MDC's went online on the 15th but still haven't worked all the bugs out of the system yet. I get to go for training this Sunday & I'll let you know more when I do.

Rich

Status
Not open for further replies.