Pro96Com and PSR800

Status
Not open for further replies.

shepsvettes

pro96com

I got it working to. Is there a way to see all the active control channels like you can on the psr500?

mikey60

It's a little bit of a pain to get the PSR-800 to lock onto a single site though.

I set up my scanner with separate "systems" each with a single site, and an unused talkgroup to work with it. Then all I need to to is navigate to the correct site using the Browse Objects option, and press SEL to start monitoring the control channel.

Mike

airwolfbell222

Premium Subscriber
So, I put in a control channel via the PSR-800 software and added an unused talk group, I enabled CC/IF dump on the settings menu on the radio.

I installed PRO96COM and it sees the radio on port8, but when I press read data from radio, I don't get anything in the signal bar meter on the bottom right of the Pro96com screen. On the radio, it's parked on the unused TG and I'm picking up the control channel and I have good signal bars and the "T" is illuminated.

Any ideas what might be wrong?

bravo14

Premium Subscriber
I have a psr800 using the pro96com but I can't get no Control Channel to sit on. What are the steps. I have found a new Freq since the radio does not decode SID or CC info. I have try to program the same freq into my 396xt that scanner won't able to pick up the freq. On the 800 I try to put P25 the T doesn't show up but when I put on Moto the T comes up.

jrrob8

you can't find a control freq, you just need to lock on to an unused talkgroup, if you don't have one you can make a dummy tgrp.

Status
Not open for further replies.