Pro96Com "bugs"

Status
Not open for further replies.

mikev

These aren't major, and may very well be known, but thought I'd mention them since I've been using it a lot lately...

1. When editing TG settings (i.e. color, description, priority), just changing the priority number does not permit applying, and pressing OK does not save the changed priority. Changing the description first then changing the priority allows applying, and pressing OK saves the change.

2. When on a TG hold with scanner control (PSR-800 on CC, PSR-500 being controlled), the scanner does not return to the "quiet frequency" after the TG has stopped being active, resulting in other radio traffic being heard if the frequency is used by another TG before the held TG becomes active again (follow that? :))

I'm running the program on Win7 x64... Home Premium on a computer at home, Enterprise on a computer at work.

mobile_1

More "bugs"

I am running Pro96com on same as above Win7 64bit Home Pre Service Pac1.
Tablet PC with Win7 Pro 32 bit and older PC with XP Pro service Pac 3. Sometimes when I click on the stop decode, the program will freeze and the Window will not close. Sometimes Win7 will try to find a solution to the problem but it can not. When this happens the program will lose the the tags that I have added to the TalkGroups, Radio IDs and System information so I then have to start all over. I am now using the "Backup" so I do not lose all my data everytime this happens. I have found that if I unplug the cable from the scanner and let the decode rate go to zero for about 30 seconds then click on the stop decode, the program will close and save the data. Help Please !

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.