PRO96com Deveolopers ?

Status
Not open for further replies.

KevinC

Big Dog...celebrating 10 years of abuse!
Super Moderator
Yes, he's on RR, but I don't believe he has any interest in making it work on anything but the GRE (now Whistler Group) based radios.

I'm quite sure he'll chime in.

KevinC

Big Dog...celebrating 10 years of abuse!
Super Moderator
I'll admit it...I'm a goober.

Don't know what I was thinking, but when I make a mistake I admit it.

KE5TLF

Well the "new" Whistlers are just copies of the old GREs (so far) and function exactly the same, specifically where Pro96Com is concerned, so nothing at all has to be changed or updated.

The C-CH Output of the XT series vanished in the HP-1. Was it re-instated in the x36HP line? Without that then I don't think there is any chance of making them work with Pro96Com.

While Mike is active here on RR, he is most responsive to his Yahoo Group. The link to the group can be found on the page in JLM's post above.

Jay911

Silent Key (April 15th, 2023)
Feed Provider
PRO96COM works (somewhat) with the saved Activity Logs off an HP1 (can be imported as files). The x36 line doesn't have CC output nor Activity features - it's likely they are part of the as-yet-unreleased 'Analyze' mode.

mikey60

As Jay mentioned, from the information I've been given, the HP line doesn't have the real-time CC output that Pro96Com uses. I'd support them if they did.

Mike

Status
Not open for further replies.