Pro96Com Patch Logs

Status
Not open for further replies.

natedawg1604

Premium Subscriber
Has anyone devised a script (i.e. bash, python) or other method to automatically process/re-format Pro96Com Patch logs into discrete fields, to allow for importing into a relational database? Specifically, I'm looking to separate the TGID integer values from the associated Alpha Tags...

natedawg1604

Premium Subscriber
Guess I'm not sure what you're looking for here... Are you looking for a CSV export of some kind that has the talkgroup IDs in it?

Mike

Correct, such as:
"timestamp, added/removed patch, member group TGID, supergroup TGID"

The idea is to create a separate "patch" table in a database, but you would need TGID field's in integer/numeric format...

-Nate

Last edited:

cpetraglia

Request

While you're taking requests, Would love to see the Decode Strength bar added to the bottom to the right of the Status indicator. I can't use the other configuration as it there is not enough space for all the vertical categories. I run My PC to a 32" monitor and just cant read the Decode strength. (Sitting on my couch, of course).
This would be a great addition as simple as it may seem.

P.S. The last update has fixed my (lost data) problem 100% of the time. Even had a power outage last night and all was still there when I restarted. excellent fix.

Thanks, Chuck

Status
Not open for further replies.