Pro97 and Win97

Status
Not open for further replies.

kjg26

Ok i have figured out how to work the program, or at least i thought i had. I have all my Freq entered into the left side of the window, I've selected motorola type. I have entered all the freq on all the bands i intend on using. I have delay selected, attention UNSELECTED and Lout UNSELECTED. Then i've found the appropriate IDs and entered them into the bottom right boxs on the appopriate band. I installed all this onto the scanner and it loaded onto my scanner. I thought I was good to go, BUT!!!! I get every transmission on all those freq. The ID tags dont seem to be isolating my choice channels.

Help me out please!

jamesa53

Try "closing" the bank you have the CCs programmed in. That way it will only pick up the TGs you specify.

Also, dont know if Delay is a good idea to set for the CCs.

kjg26

Sorry if this is a stupid question, but what is a CC? I don't have the program in front of me.

gmclam

Premium Subscriber
Pro-97

Try "closing" the bank you have the CCs programmed in. That way it will only pick up the TGs you specify.
What he means is to check the box above the bank so that it is CLOSED. Otherwise it is open and will pick up all TGs, not just those you've programmed.

Also, dont know if Delay is a good idea to set for the CCs.
CC = Control Channel. There is NO problem with selecting the delay for trunked frequencies. I have all of mine programmed this way. However, the scanner ignores the setting. To make the scanner delay after a trunked voice transmission, it uses a different setting. Confusing, I know.

dbsar

Premium Subscriber
Easier to Read Pro-97/2055 Scanner Manual

Changing Open and Closed Modes Contents
You can set each bank to open or closed mode.

In open mode the scanner will receive:
(1) all channels in AM, FM, CT and DC modes, that are not locked out.
(2) all IDs in MO and ED modes, even if they are locked out in the ID list.
In closed mode the scanner will receive:
(1) all channels in AM, FM, CT and DC modes, that are not locked out.
(2) only IDs in MO, ED, and LT modes that are programmed into the ID list, and not locked out in the ID list

In Manual mode select any channel of the bank you want to open or close by entering the bank number and channel number (Ex: 001) then press MAN to advance to the channel.
Press FUNC then DELAY to toggle between open and closed modes.
Or, while scanning, quickly press FUNC then DELAY while any channel or ID in the bank is displayed or when the cursor blinks on the bank

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.