PRO97 -Arc300

Status
Not open for further replies.

plmanegre

Premium Subscriber
HI. Iam presently trying to download from Arc300 to scanner, which I've done with success. The problem is as I download into one bank all other banks in scanner gets wiped out. This includes the ones I've done manually. The hand book for Arco is no help, unless Ive missed that page. Not a very instructive manual. Any thoughts on the manner. As I said the download was a success. Thanks for your help Phil

Butelsoftware

Database Admin
You can't upload a single bank, if you want to add data you must first read the data from the scanner in the ARC300, make the changes and then send the data back. This is a limitation of the pro-97 scanner.

Gommert
Butel Software

plmanegre

Premium Subscriber
Thanks for your imm reply, but is there a way to download all info in ARC at once originally, in order to use seperate bands in scanner. I also have WIN97 available. Thanks again.

Butelsoftware

Database Admin
but is there a way to download all info in ARC at once originally, in order to use seperate bands in scanner.

I'm not 100% sure what you mean but when you read data from the scanner all the scanner data is transferred from the scanner into the software. You can then copy/move/swap/add banks or import from RR and send that back but you can not do a partial upload/download to/from the scanner.

Gommert
Butel Software

plmanegre

Premium Subscriber
What I think I'm trying say, I have Bank 2 with RRoads and Bank 4 with St Police From RR data base. My question is, how do I down load both banks into scanner ? Like I said before The manual is not clear, at least to me. I can down load 1 at a time, and it works. Thanks for your patience. once I fiq. it out I'll be able to grt the rest Thanks again. Phil maybe I'm missing a step or two.

Postal44

Premium Subscriber
I thought I was programming 1 bank at a time with Win97, but I realised that I had not shutdown the program all day. So I'm guessing that whenever I programmed a new bank, I thought I was only doing that bank, but I just realised that the previously entered information was still in there, so I guess I've been reprogramming the entire scanner each time I did it.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.