Pro97 Programming LTR

Status
Not open for further replies.

JerGoTV3

So I've just purchased a Pro-97, thanks RS for putting it on sale again, and have it up and running.

My question for all of you.

Sometimes I travel through Brunswick County, NC (http://www.radioreference.com/modules.php?name=TRSDB&sid=2868) for my job. I want to be able to monitor their LTR system that has seperate towers throughout the county.

Is it possible to put more than one of these sites in the same bank on the 97, or will that not work?

Thanks in advance...

pro92b

Mutated Member
Premium Subscriber
LTR systems that have common LCN's cannot share the same bank. The database lists eleven sites and it is not clear if the table includes the correct LCN's or if the frequencies are simply listed from lowest to highest. If the eleven sites all do have common LCN's the PRO-97 is not capable of tracking all of them since it has ten banks. One of the Uniden dynamic memory scanners would be much better suited for this purpose.

JerGoTV3

Gotcha, thanks.

It maybe possible to pick-up the site I have in from around the county. Will have to wait and test it out in the field when the time strikes.

drew6553

jerry for our system you would need a different bank for each tower just on the uhf system not to mention when you decide to start listening to the vhf system when it becomes active

Status
Not open for further replies.