Pro97 Question

Status
Not open for further replies.

_jabber_

I am probably going to get heck for putting this question here.
The reason I did is because you guys will know the Toronto System and be able to help me. I just bought a Pro97. The question is.... Can i program the North / South / East / West towers into 1 trunking bank, unlike the Pro528 where you would have to put each in seperate? Hope I get a response soon. Again, sorry to mod for posting this here but I'd say the Can/East are the most knowledgable on the forums.

Thanks again

mciupa

This is a legitimate question _jabber_
The four sites should be in four different banks. You could put other non-trunked freq's in each of those banks to fill up the channels. Otherwise you will only latch on to the first control channel and miss the other three sites. :(
For instance, I put in TTC CIS in their respective geographic areas.
I put Eaton Centre security , CN Tower in the South Bank.
Yorkdale Security with the North Zone.

You see where I'm going with this ? You can load up those four banks in no time. :)

_jabber_

Toronto Public Safety

Thanks for the Reply... I have loaded the South in and seem to be picking up everything even though i could be considered to be in north ( lawrence ). So if i was to load the north in a different bank i could quite possibly pick up same ones. Does this mean then that 31 division might be brodcasting on 2 different frequencies at the same time?

Status
Not open for further replies.