Problem Listing A Classified Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

timhir25

Premium Subscriber
I am trying to the sell my scanners. When I fill out the form for the ad it will not let me enter the price.
The tab for the price is not highlighted. If I go ahead and type in the price and upload the ad it shows free in the ad.
Also the location tab is not highlighted.

I had this trouble yesterday trying to sell my GRE-500. When I uploaded the ad it showed free in the price. Had trouble editing the price and
finally did get the price in the ad. Now it shows the listing closed and it is not.

The scanner is still for sale. I am trying to place another ad for my PSR-800 I want to sell and entering the price is the problem.

This is getting so frustrating. Any help with will be greatly appreciated.

Thank you
Tim

mikewazowski

Forums Manager/Global DB Admin
Staff member
Forums Manager
Have you tried a different browser?

I was able to create a listing without any problems but I’m not sure what you mean by price tab and location tab? I only see text boxes where you type the price and location in.

timhir25

Premium Subscriber
I called it the price tab, It is where you type the price in. I just uploaded my two ads for my scanners under handheld scanners.
You will notice that the price says free. That's what happens when I type in my price in the text box for the price.
It will not show the price when I upload the ad even thought I typed it in.

mikewazowski

Forums Manager/Global DB Admin
Staff member
Forums Manager
Not sure what to say. I just edited your ads and was able to type the price in without any problems.

timhir25

Premium Subscriber
First off let me says thanks again to mikewazowski Forums Manager for helping me.

Here's what I found out. For some reason when I use firefox as my browser it will not upload the price
or the location into the ad even though you type it in. When I switched over to Internet Explorer It seemed
to work fine. I am able to put the price and location in and also edit the ad.

I will have to remember this for the next time I run an ad to use Explorer.

Tim

Status
Not open for further replies.