Problem rxing Lakewood EDACS

Status
Not open for further replies.

datainmotion

Premium Subscriber
I just noticed this last week, but I get no tfc from any TGs on the Lakewood system now on my 996T (had it last about a month ago)
  • Been working in Lakewood since Thursday, but otherwise GPS locks it out since am not down there much
  • Full-strength signal from Green Mtn and Mt. Morrison sites
  • Checked LCN
  • Erased all data from scanner and reloaded with last profile before last change (07/21/10)
  • Using ProScan for programming / control
  • System works fine on PSR-500
  • All other systems (EDACS, DTRS, conventional) work fine
Thoughts?

jfab

This probably isnt the case (and I dont have a hand held scanner to verify) but can't help but wonder if it has to do with Lakewood's P25 system? Maybe they switched over? Again....probably not the case, but a thought.

N0GTG

Scanner programmer since 1997
Premium Subscriber
I have a good EDACS control signal now on LCN 4 (852.25). I'm receiving the system fine. Do you have all 9 of the channels programmed in? I assume you have installed the 3.xx firmware update for ESK if you could receive it a month ago. Do you have the system programmed as EDACS?

datainmotion

Premium Subscriber
Thanks Curt.
I deleted the system and then downloaded it from RR again and all seems to be working fine now?
I've had similar problems with the 996T in the past (ex. - all Denver TGs converted to 0s for some reason)

Status
Not open for further replies.