Problem sending favorites List to Home Patrol

Status
Not open for further replies.

Saint

Premium Subscriber
I'm having a problem sending my favorites list to Home Patrol with the extreme upgrade, can some one help me, this is what I am doing,

Made a favorites list with Home Patrol Sentinel and I plug in the usb wire into my computer

Then I plug in the usb cord into the Home Patrol scanner

The Hom Patrol scanner screen comes up telling me USB CABLE DETECTED

SELECT USB MODE,

Between Mass Storage and Serial Port I Select MASS STORAGE

A scree comes up, HOME PATROL USB MASS STORAGE

Then I go back into Home Patrol Sentinel, I click on the favorites list I made so it's highlighted, then I click on write to Home Patrol, a box comes up saying Home Patrol microSD in the box it also has F:UNIDEN HOME PATROL -1 AND ALSO SHOWS MY ESN #. Also give me an option to erase favorites list on Home Patrol I leave this uncheck so it won't erase the list on the scanner.

I click to write to home patrol and it shows it is writing to the scanner, then it say it is finished writing to Home Patrol.

The screen with Home Patrol USB MASS STORAGE is still on the scanner and I have to pull out the USB Cable from the scanner.

Then the scanner reloads the full data base again, I go to menu and Manage favorites lists the only Full Database is there not my favorites list I made.

Can someone tell me what I am doing wrong.
Steve

Saint

Premium Subscriber
PROBLEM with favorites List download

:( Please disregard my post on having problems with downloading my favorites lists with sentinel software, I found the problem, there is a row that you need to change beside your favorites list to turn on downloads, sorry for finding this after I sent a long post about this.
Steve

Status
Not open for further replies.