Problem Uploading a Picture into a Classified Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

timhir25

Premium Subscriber
I am trying to place a classified ad for my scanner. Everytime I try to upload the picture in the ad when I click on the attach file tab to upload the picture I get this
message. The uploaded file is too large for the server to process.

trentbob

W3BUX- Bucks County, PA
Premium Subscriber
Wow, never would have thought of that :oops:
Definitely can be an issue, my long career in newspapers started off as a staff photographer. In the late 80s we were introduced to Adobe Photoshop on our Mac's and got ourselves out of the stinky dark rooms. Go on Google Play and pick out an Adobe Photoshop app for free. You can size your photos to make them small enough so they download very quickly but quality stays because of the size we're talking about here on the Forum. You can crop and sharpen in addition to adjusting the brightness. It goes to your gallery and attach to it there and put it as a full image on RR. You will sell your product faster. :)

timhir25

Premium Subscriber
How do I make it smaller. I checked the size of the picture that I am trying to attach and it says it it 3.16MB.

timhir25

Premium Subscriber
I was finally able to make the image smaller.

I opened up the paint program on my computer and inserted the picture I wanted to upload in my ad.
I was able to make the image smaller using the paint program. Worked great once I figured out how to
use the paint program.

Tim

Status
Not open for further replies.