problem with BCD436HP

Status
Not open for further replies.

Macscanner436

My scanner BCD436HP will not listen to stations for more than 5 seconds before disconnecting the sound and then proceeding again. I upgraded to firmware version 1.02.07. I tested it by listening to a simple FM radio station in my area and for a signal that my radio picks up it has a poor reception. I am hoping the new firmware update fixes this issue.

fxdscon

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Premium Subscriber
My scanner BCD436HP will not listen to stations for more than 5 seconds before disconnecting the sound and then proceeding again. I upgraded to firmware version 1.02.07. I tested it by listening to a simple FM radio station in my area and for a signal that my radio picks up it has a poor reception. I am hoping the new firmware update fixes this issue.

Sounds like you have one of the priorities turned on... maybe close call, weather, etc.

fxdscon

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Premium Subscriber
When I went to the menu "Priority scan" then "set priority" to off, it played FM radio perfectly. Thank you. I guess this is a bug for a very nice scanner.

Not a bug at all, just the way priority works. It has to leave the frequency that you are monitoring to check the priority channel.

SCPD

QRT
If you want to use close Call make sure you set it to Not Disturb.
That way It will only run when there is no other Transmission on and not interrupt that Audio.

Status
Not open for further replies.